Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples and Family Counseling
- Pre Marital, and Couples Counseling, including Prepare/ Enrich assessment
- Parenting Support and training
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Specializing in adolescent and young adult issues
- Faith issues
- Sports therapy for athletes and coaches
- Vocation and Life Direction Assessments
- Behavioral and Psyc assessments including ADHD and IQ and Educational assessments for placement
- EAP services for workplace and employee support
- Substance abuse assessments and outpatient treatment
Several of our therapists have special certifications including infant and child therapy, play therapy, and EMDR therapy. Many of our therapists see children and families at their school on a weekly basis, as well as regular office visits and therapy provided at various community center locations that are more convenient for clients.
We also provide training and Continuing education units for therapy professionals on a regular basis.
We also provide consults, training, and do speaking engagements for schools, churches, and companies. Let us know how we can help!